Malaysia, Taiwan ·
6 Days ·
24 Moments ·
6 September 2017
5 September 2017
4 September 2017
Resting and stop by owl cafe in tamshui.
Stop by 阿给鱼丸汤。
Start our journey at 1 pm today.
On the way on train to 淡水老街
3 September 2017
2 September 2017
At 敦化路 城品书店
We at ning xia night market, rainy days.
Not sure why the night market so short. Maybe raining.
1. Beef fire with black pepper （too salty)
2. Watermelon juice ( too sweet)
3. Cheese scallop (okok)
4. 大肠包小肠 ( not nice can be better)
5. Mango mian mian bing ( mango is not fresh)
6. Oh ah jian ( oh ah was fresh but the base was too sticky)
7. 菜头排骨汤 (okok)
8. 肉圆 （ewww)
Taiwan art and design museum
Right opposite of the 手抓饼 stall
Very nice but 180
Location: Shunh Shan station as well
2nd day first meal
- ham cheese egg ( nicer and saltier)
- egg cheese corn
Location: Suung shan station
1 September 2017
First proper meal - Ramen
Xi men ding
Just touch down Tao Yuan Airport. At immigration queuing.
老鼠 第一次上飞机 开心^_^
On the plane.
We ate Sambal chicken (forgot to take picture)