So wurde James in etliche Facebookgruppen herein gestelllt:
Toyota Townace Super Extra Limited
3.800 NZ$ or 2.200 € negotiable
WOF (Warrant Of Fitness) until 12/09/18
Rego until 19/07/18
Only 9 litres on 100km
Pick up in Auckland and anywhere around
We're two German girls looking for someone to buy our travel buddy 'James'. We're the third backpacker generation that he brought safely through the North and South Island. We did 8 months of traveling without any big problems.
It carried us over the gravel roads very well. We serviced it regularly and did oil checks. The engine is in a very good condition and will stay if you look after it the same as we did.
Like every car in New Zealand it got some scratches but it's in a very good state. It recently passed the WOF without any problems. If you want further information to the cars condition we got all the papers of checks and repairs since the first backpacker generation.
- Cambelt done last year
- New battery last year
- Last oil change done in September 2017
- 2 seats
- Central locking
- Second key
- Electric Windows
- Electric Mirrors
- Air conditioning, heating (front and back)
- Nice sound system with Aux, Bluetooth and USB(+Aux Cables)
- Triple-USB-charger 2,1V
- Converter car charger to normal plug
- Mobile holder
- GoPro holder
Our car got a lot of room to store your stuff under the bed and it also got roof racks for extra space. The pipe on top of it can be used to store for example fishing rods. It's also part of the rainroof, as in the picture.
It comes with heaps of stuff like all things you need for camping an living in New Zealand:
- A bed that is easily convertible into a sitting area for 5-6 people. The high roof makes it possible to sit in both constructions. It's easy to turn the bed into the sofas without opening the side door during heavy rain.
- The car is good isolated. We always felt warm, when the others were already freezing.
- comfy mattress (separated into 3 parts), 2 blankets, 4 pillows, duvet covers, 2 thinner blankets
- curtains all around
- many LED light chains
The picture shows the big range of kitchen gear. The big double gas cooker comes with a 4,5kg gas bottle that rarely needs to be refilled, which is way cheaper than buying the small gas containers for the single gas cooker.
Of course you'll get all the remaining food and spices as well.
Next to that you can find heaps of stuff for camping, free time, water fun, cleaning, laundry and caring for the car.
Feel free to contact us!