Europe, North America ·
8 Days ·
9 Moments ·
30 April 2017
Ever want to travel across the world? Denmark is the perfect place, just plan on having long travels!🇩🇰✈️🌎
29 April 2017
Here's a view of Germany! I'm a person who loves ice and I was just amazed that they only gave us TWO ice cubes! Also, I think it would be awesome to start handball here in the United States! It's a lot of fun to watch!
28 April 2017
Food is one of my favorite things. Wish I could've saved a lot more room in my suitcase to bring it all home. The apple cake (in the bowl) beats Oklahoma's apple pie! These are just a few of the things have stuck out.
I have developed the nickname flower girl over this trip. I think you can see why now.
I could spend hours in this museum learning about the many different thoughts people have on arts and pictures of life's and opinions.
26 April 2017
Denmark is a lot like Oklahoma as of right now. One moment it's raining then snowing. A few hours following that the sun is shinning!😊🙃
25 April 2017
We definitely felt like we were on top of the world with this view at the church of our saivour! If you wear a Fitbit, you'll get your steps in for sure!
24 April 2017
Even though I'm pretty such my salad had weeds on it, it's nice to have basic food over here in Denmark! First time having water in a carton!
23 April 2017
These are a few of my favorite pictures from today.
1. This picture describes how I feel about traveling. I love it and want to embrace it. Usually back at home I follow crowds and just go on there way whereas here I was just walking and seeing what all the world has to offer here.
2. The hotdog is way better here! Another reason I enjoy the hotdogs is because it's a much more neat way to eat it and not make a mess while trying to eat and walk at the same time!
3. This is the picture from our room. It makes me not want to leave and explore much longer than we have!
4. Plane rides are my favorite. Maybe not so much the 10 hour ones, but God's creation just amazes me more and more each time. He created so much beauty in this world and I want to see as much as I can.
5. I enjoy being in the cold even when it's cold maybe not so much staying up over 24 hours. This way of lifestyle and the boats is a way I wouldn't mind living.