Day 14 and 15: at Sendai!
- finally had a good hotel breakfast! (Have been having kombini breakfast for the past two weeks)
- Thanks to Hinako, we managed to find the Disney shop and Ghibli shop at Sendai
- the foxes in Miyagi Zao fox village damnn cuteeeeee :)
- Saw this huge crater at Zao Okama! (御釜)
- travelled all the way to yamadera but it was about to close, so we didn't climb up Haha 😂 (so I just took photo of the flower ><)
- ate Ippudo for dinner, was only so so?
Next stop: Tokyo!
22 May 2017
Day 12 and 13: Hakodate > Hachinohe
Actually I forgot the sequence Liao (I may have forgotten to record a day!)
- went to the bird shrine full of seagulls! Omg luckily no birds shit on us ><
- pretty sunset again (must be thanks to yanxin's luck!)
- tried to find wild horses at the lighthouse, but there were not there... (sad.. coz we bought carrots for them ehh)
- drove around and finally saw the wild horses!
- camp in the cold again to see the sunset at otokegaura 仏ヶ浦 ~ but I Xiao burden coz I coughed like mad on my way out of the hill (luckily my friends were there to help me out!)
19 May 2017
Day 10 and 11: in Hakodate!
- saw a beautiful sunset the moment we reached Hakodate station!
- met up with Yanxin-San, and had so much time with her catching squid at Hakodate morning market and in the mount Hakodate mini teddy bear museum~
- found some music boxes with SMAP songs haha
- the sunset and night scene on mount Hakodate was beautiful~ we camped there for almost 3 hours!
18 May 2017
Day 9: tomamu > Sapporo > Hakodate
- went up to see the famous cloud terrace 雲海 at tomamu (but there were no clouds 😅)
- spent the whole morning on the road to return the car at Sapporo airport 😭 will miss the car thou (it was really convenient haha)
- special feature on this beef udon coz it was really healing for me
- enjoyed some me time on the Hokkaido Shinkansen to update all my journi posts :)
Next stop: Hakodate!
Day 7 and 8: kussharo > Kushiro > Tomamu
- went for a quick birdwatching at Akan Crane centre to see the national animal of Japan! (Also spotted the black eared kite! Lucky!)
- actually got approached by Hokkaido newspaper to post as Travellers enjoying the famous Tancho (japanese crane) ice cream :)
- walked around the woods near Tomamu resorts, the woods and pond was so pretty! (Did my first panaroma shot!)
- enjoyed atas onsen bath in tomamu resorts and nice milk pudding after that!
16 May 2017
Day 6 and 7: shiretoko > kussharo
- hiking in shiretoko national park and didn't see many animals because very few animals appeared in the afternoon 😭 (no bears btw)
- saw this Hokkaido fox trying to cross the road!
- reached the kussharo youth hostel after Long hours of drive (and we can finally do coin laundry yay!)
- milked the cow in the farm thanks to my Friend who decided to drop by Watanabe farm
- went to see this kami no ko 神の子 pond which was supposed to be pretty but hmm no it wasn't really
- saw a nice waterfall too (but I forgot the name)
13 May 2017
Day 5: shibazakura festival!
- arrived in shiretoko hotel just in time for the sunset!
12 May 2017
Day 4 at daisetzuzan
- went to biei pond (blue Colour pond)
- had Oiishi sushi for lunch
- visited 银河の滝
- had instant ramen for dinner in hotel
- saw wild deers!
Day 3 at nakafurano!
- alpaca farm
- had lavender ice cream
- stayed overnight at furano camp site
- had Genghis Khan for dinner
- went to public onsen
10 May 2017
Day 2: in Sapporo (updates + extra photos!)
- maruyama park
- shrine got 末吉 and 爱情运中等
- shiroi koibito park
- beer museum drink beer haha
- went izakaya for dinner and drank warm green tea? Hahaha anyways celebrated Adrian's bday
9 May 2017
Fun day 1 in Hokkaido, Sapporo! Went to Tanuki koji for ramen dinner! Tired thou coz morning flight never sleep a lot