You probably had to be there but these sayings make us laugh:
* Ms Polk got me dead
* she pressed
* pop, lock, and drop it, that's my favorite thing
* 🙄 I didn't know that was a thing
* I feel like I'm going camping
* I feel like I've been camping
* I feel like I was just in a foreign country
* remember: no toilet tissue in the toilet 🤔
* 🙄 I can't
* she got a song for everything
* use bottled water to brush your teeth
* come on people I fed you...smile
* I'm confused, what are we doing
Sayings from our journey:
* tell me why...
* That's Sick
* Dang Malaika
* numero y nombre
* Malaika got that bait
* Go to sleep
* I'm going to give you 5 minutes
* do you have your bug spray, water, and sun screen
* no no no
* siete pollo
* drink water -- eat fruit
* que -- donde -- aqui
* Limitless lit for life
* you're my spirit animal
7 June 2017
Wednesday Night: Fun at the Monumento de Santiago
Wednesday Afternoon: Let's take a moment to reflect.
Wednesday Afternoon: Varnishing tables/benches and cleaning up the BBQ Pit area.
Wednesday Morning: creating and providing maintenance to the terraces
6 June 2017
Tuesday Evening/Night: Fun with our new friends
Tuesday Afternoon: Back to finish painting!
Tuesday Morning: cutting bamboo to build a gate in the forest making it more safe; creating stairs on what is a slanted slope of ground
5 June 2017
Monday Afternoon: waterfall
Monday Afternoon: working at the Environmental School #DR_ServiceLearning
Monday morning: pulling weeds and planting seeds
Monday morning: Nursery Tour before we get out work assignments
3 June 2017
Saturday Afternoon: 1st visit to the Environmental School in Jarabacoa.
Saturday Morning: Colonial Tour in Santo Domingo
Friday Night: Our delayed flights caused us to miss the dinner EF had planned for us so our Tour Director took us to an open restaurant riverside.
2 June 2017
It was an adventure of delayed flights and gate changes but alas we arrived safely.