- worst street food in my life
- dumpling lady - top bitch!
- duty Noodles!
- I felt rough - roof bar - Chips & beer
- felt better - Tsing Tao by the Lake
- chill out watch the sunset - time lapse
- Churros, chocolate & ice cream
Best Beijing Peking Duck Ever! Pancakes
Bought my I ❤️BJ top :)
Great Wall of China- Jinshanling Day (extra)
Forbidden City - on a National Holiday!
Temple / Park - overlooking Forbidden City
Friends Cafe! - omg!
- Central Perk
- coffee and banana walnut muffin
- watched friends
- Joey and Chandlers apartment
- played foosball and darts
- more duck!
- yummy noodle bar
Cups of Tea! PG Tips
Pool & Cocktails & Dice Game?
Chill out day
Fizz Pizza 🍕
Day at Kats School
- colouring - cooking class - ting bi dong
Street Food Noodles (Yum)
Bacon and Eggs breakfast 😋
River Stroll in the Rain
25 March 2017
Yummy Street Food Noodles
Tongli Water Town
24 March 2017
Yu Garden? (Not great)
Nani Dumplings (Yum!)
East Nanning Street - shopping
Fancy Mall - Rose Gold circle escalators
The Bund at night in the rain
Cutie little girl on Bullet Train
Met Katie - stayed in dorm -catch up drinks
18 March 2017
Dragon Old Streets
City - Tianmen Square
- Crazy Ear Cleaning
14 March 2017
9 March 2017
8 March 2017
Day 1 in Yangshuo
- rented bicycles and went for a cruise.
Found a market by the river - it was beautiful (panoramic).
Continued to explore, bought some little orange fruities off a hilarious little lady.
We then ended up in the city, on west street - where we got our feet eaten off by little fishes whilst getting a massage - this was the strangest / funniest feeling / experience in the world! Cracked me up watching pope dip his feet in first!
Strolled through the streets - took lots of photos - went to Yangshuo Park
- playing mahjong
- playing Chinese violin - with random people just strolling up and starting to sing along.
- crazy man with his monkey! - got photos
- lady with huge, cute, fluffy dog
Went to eat at Rock n Grill cafe - yummy!
Mini shop in strange supermarket - then Cycled back.
Where we attempted to do our washing! ...
Tried to use our genius skills to translate not only our heating remote but also the washing machine - kinda worked! :)