United Kingdom, France ·
9 Days ·
17 Moments ·
13 July 2016
Left Paris via Eurostar for London. Uber to Heathrow. All good things must come to an end.
11 July 2016
Day Two... The Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, a great meal and then Eiffel Tower after dark.
10 July 2016
Day One in Paris. Eiffel Tower and then Arc de Triumph. In the evening we ate at a place overlooking the Siene River and St Michel. Food was good but views were better. The Euro Uefa cup, France vs Portugal was being played so great atmosphere.
Peas in a pod!
9 July 2016
A chilled last day in London.
- Brunch at Appestat
- Dinner at the Kamide's in Barnes
- Late packing for early start tomorrow... Heading to Paris 😄
8 July 2016
- Tower of London
- Fortnum and Mason Afternoon Tea
- Shopping in Oxford and Piccadilly Circus
- Very late dinner at Spaghetti House
7 July 2016
- Admiralty Arch
- Hyde Park (bikes and paddle boat)
- Warner Bros Studio Tour for Harry Potter
6 July 2016
- changing of the guards
- Westminster Abbey
- cruise on the Thames
- Wicked musical
5 July 2016
Trafalgar Square! No pigeons around this time...
Royal Accademy courtyard
On Tuesday we
- met up with Kaoru and Taketsuna-san and left M to hang out with her friends.
- British Museum where we listened to a tour on ancient Iraq (Mesopotamia)
- went up the London Eye
- hung out in Trafalgar Square
- met up with Nick and Justin for dinner
On the Tube to Piccadilly Station!
4 July 2016
Kebabs for our first dinner in London! Traditional British food...?
Made it to the flat in London. 12 Graham St
No one wants to be in my selfie...😢
At Newark... Waiting for our flight to London! Had to wake up at 3.30am this morning
😩. Kids are very excited👍